Following are A/L ICT Lecture Notes used in Teaching ICT at OSIPTO Higher Education Institute, Kandy.
We conduct Lectures for ICT Students on Sunday , Tuesday and Wednesday Aftenoons. Each day focused on A/L ICT Theory, A/L ICT Revision and O/L ICT Revision. Theory and Revision courses will cover A/L ICT in 80 sessions for both in one year. You are wellcome for one or both if want to reach higher standard in ICT with an A for A/L.
- Module 1 : Basic Concepts of ICT (Data, Information & Knowledge)
- Module 1 Need of Technology to Manage Data & Information
- Module 1 : Data in Computers
- Module 1 : Data Encoding Standards
- Module 1 : Classification of Software
- Module 2 : Evolution of Computers (History of ICT & Developments)
- Module 2: Evolution of Hardware and Programming Languages
- Module 3 Logic Gates Boolean Algebra Notes 1
- Module 3 Logic Gates Questions
- Module 3 Binary, Hex, Octal Number Systems Questions and Answers
- Module 7 : 100: Logical Problems Solving for Programming
- Module 7: 200: Algorithms for Programming
- Module 7: 300: Flow Charts
Following Page Lists Resouces for LONDON A/L ICT